Sunday, June 12, 2011

She Cuts So Fresh


Here's another soul mix for you guys. Lot's of great stuff here.
Quite a few of these out of print records have been re-issued on vinyl recently.
I don't feel like looking to see exactly which ones, but I know for sure that the Little Beaver, Marva Whitney, David Axelrod, Funkadelic, Al Green, and The Meters albums have all been re-issued and are all pretty easy to find at this point, so keep an eye out. They're all fantastic. Enjoy.



01. Ennio Morricone - Eva Alone
02. Parliament - Moonshine Heather
03. Dorothy Ashby - Soul Vibrations
04. Little Beaver - Let The Good Times Roll
05. Marva Whitney - Unwind Yourself
06. Smith - Baby, It's You
07. David Axelrod - The Smile
08. Alemayehu Eshete - Téy Geryéléshem
09. The Turtles - I'm Chief Kamanawanalea (We're The Royal Macadamian Nuts)
10. Graham Central Station - We Be's Gettin' Down
11. Clarence Carter - Till I Can't Take It Anymore
12. Dee Dee, Barry & The Movement - Get Out Of My Life Woman
13. Rhetta Hughes - Light My Fire
14. Funkadelic - I Bet You
15. The Bacao Rhythm & Steel Band - Pimp
16. Betty Wright - It's Hard To Stop (Doing Something When It's Good To You)
17. Al Green - Hangin' On
18. David Porter - The Way You Do The Things You Do
19. The Meters - Pungee
20. Samuel Bélay - Aynotchesh Yeréfu
21. Luther Ingram - I'm Trying To Sing A Message To You
22. Junior Parker - Tomorrow Never Knows

No comments:

Post a Comment